Submissions are invited for Design a Logo for National Urban Digital Mission by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 24 August.
NIUA and MyGov invite citizen to participate in logo design competition for the National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM). The logo will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
The National Urban Digital Mission by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is anchored by the NIUA at the Centre for Digital Governance. Created with a vision to improve service delivery, build accountability and transform governance, CDG works with stakeholders across the quadruple helix to facilitate collaborations among diverse skill sets and accelerate adoption of digital urban governance.
The approach is centred on anchoring support in a manner that is responsive and customized to specific needs of each city or town.
- The initial entry shall be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The competition winner must submit the final logo in vector format (EPS/AI).
- The logo may contain words/phrases in English/Hindi.
- Logo should be designed in color. The designed logo shall be provided in both CMYK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from either portrait or landscape.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels, etc.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines and should not violate copyrights.
- File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Prize of Rs 25000 will be awarded to winning Logo/Winner.
Last date of submission is 24th August 2022.