Azim Premji Foundation is seeking applications from eligible and interested candidates for the position of Graphic Designer at Bengaluru.
About Azim Premji Foundation
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that has been working since 2000 with the elementary education system in rural government schools.
The Foundation began by implementing various programs to improve educational quality across the country. By 2010 however, it became clear that working on a “project” mode was inadequate and it takes continuous effort over many decades for any deep-rooted change to happen.
About the Job
The Azim Premji Foundation is looking for creative Graphic designers to build a distinct body of work and bring alive our research reports, social media posts, events, admission outreach, photo essays and teaching learning material.
You will be required to produce designs with high visual impact, tone, sensitivity, and creative flair. This requires you to interact with teams to work on a variety of offerings, including websites, books, magazines, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. and will need to have up-to-date knowledge of design software.
- Translate a design “brief” into visually rich documents meeting stakeholder needs
- Work with a wide range of media – web, video, audio, print – using graphic design software
- Layouts for documents, research reports, books, brochures, magazines
- Develop distinct visual imagery by adapting local artforms, earthy designs, illustrations
- Coordinate with printers with the right selection of paper and resolution for print
- Maintain brand guidelines and consistency in form, color, layouts
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, copy editing
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier Pro, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Ability to design websites. Working knowledge of programming scripts, including XML and HTML preferable
- Ability to package and repurpose the content to all social mediums – Fb, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Knowledge of social media metrics is preferable
- Knowledge of printing technology, paper quality, and processes preferred
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Degree in Design from a reputed Design school. 2-3 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the position through this link.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.