Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the position of Interior Designer at Treelight Design, Bangalore.
About Treelight Design
Treelight Design is an aesthetic practice in architecture, interior & product design. The designs created with special focus on development of innovative construction details, accentuate the geometry or behaviour of a material. Spatial interactions resulting in memorable experiences inspires Treelight Design to create something extraordinary every day.
About the Job
Interior Designer leads the interior design activities for medium complex projects in the design center. The jobholder ensures an effective and aesthetic interior design, which accommodates the requirements of the client, local authorities, architectural standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines. The Senior Interior Designer develops interior design sketches and prepares paints and fabric samples and colour palettes for medium complex interior design projects.
The jobholder also selects and designs furnishings, assist in artwork selection, accessories and coordinate with internal signage packages for medium complex interior design projects. He/she shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the interior design field and represent the firm and share his expertise and knowledge with other team members.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fulfill all interior design requirements for Treelight
- Interior design requirements should be by using mainly Treelight and collaboration brands products
- Strong knowledge and clarity on design process and project management
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varying complexities
- Working with industry-standard design tools and programmers
- Adequacy, accuracy and Clarity of design data.
- Must have an eye for detail and quality
- Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies Required to Execute this Role
- Bachelor s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- In depth knowledge in the interior design space
- Good graphic skills from hand sketching and space planning (layouts)
- Good knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment, architectural and interior finishes, lighting, signage, art and color schemes
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software, such as 3D Studio Max.
- Work-sharing workflow.
- Coordination workflow.
- Model review tools (Model navigation and different view tools).
- Models checking tools (Interference check).
- Process of linking different file types
- Proficient understanding to families’ concepts and usage.
- 5+ years of experience in the interior design.
- Strong experience and track record in a variety of interior design projects.
- Exposure to global best practices and trends in interior design.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the position through this link.